2. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
3. We may disclose your information to any member of our group. We may also disclose your information to a third party if we are substantially acquired by that third party, and/or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
4. We respect your right of privacy. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used we will respect your wishes. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to the capture, storage and use of personal information please email email@example.com. Material on this website is protected by copyright which is owned by St Pancras Renaissance Hotel. Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only and the contents must not be used for any commercial purposes without the permission of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
5. St Pancras Renaissance Hotel web site may contain links to other we do not endorse or accept any responsibility or liability for these other websites. Please be aware when visiting other sites that we have no control over the content of these sites. Please also ensure that you have taken precautionary measures to ensure that any downloads etc. are safe.
7. With respect to all communications you make to us regarding St. Pancras Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you consent to St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel collecting, using and disclosing these communications and you agree that you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and we shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information (for more information, please see our Privacy Statement).
By browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.